"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Monday, November 16, 2009

Click on Link Above for instructions 

I've been wanting to make on too. I love to craft but don't get around to it enough. I will make it my goal to make one before Thanksgiving. So that my house will not feel so empty on Thanksgiving. Sometimes I don't feel I have much to be thankful for, but I guess I need to focus on what I do have.

Thank you Sara for the instructions and inspiration. See I already have something to be thankful for.

Dymphna




crafts 279




























2 comments:

  1. Saw that you won a give away on another blog. I LOVE your name....that is my mom's name too. Not many of you around...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dymphna! Welcome to blogland! You'll love it here:) Keep the faith gal! I'm sure you'll get into something productive online. Shoot, you might even be able to make some money. Thanks for entering my giveaway, and good luck to you! Hugs~
    Carol
    Firecrackerkid Primitives

    ReplyDelete

Dymphna