"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Sunday, December 6, 2009

i haven't made the banner but i will

ok so i have not made the banner, but i will. I will be taking a week worth of classes to become a certified caregiver. I went for an interview and felt so at ease knowing that i could do this. After my interview I was given a day pass to go visit one of the nine homes in the area.
I printed driving direction off of google maps and left 20 minutes early. The directions i printed were wrong so i was completly lost. I stopped and asked at the managers office if they knew where the street i was looking for was. He had no idea but was kind enough to let me borrow his computer to look up directions on map quest. Sure enough the directions were different from the one i had. It only took me about 2-3 minutes to get to where I was supposed to be, but now i was an hour late. I apolozied for being late and asked if i should stay or reschedual. They were nice enough to let me stay and I fell in love with the patients living there.
Now I feel like a major part of what i needed in my life is finally going to be there.
A huge step in finding more balance in my life. That's how i know that i will make that banner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dymphna