"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Letter From My Husband

You are a FUCKING DRUGGIE WHORE. I was right again on what you have been up to. Don't you feel bad getting fucked and then coming home to face your kids. I don't ever want to see your ugly face again much less talk to you. You can have all the mexicans,niggers,white fuckers you want. Thats is what you are known for.
 
Its all about those dicks and getting high. Poor kids, you shouldn't even be called a mother. You are a disgrace. 
 
You present yourself as a caring caregiver when you can't even take care of your own. If they only knew your past. Thats how come the kids don't visit you.
 
Stay the fuck away from this condo or I will get a restraining order against you. You did me wrong again and this time it will be different. I have the original spare keys and will get the car back when you least expect it. Remember the title is under my name.  I hope you don't forge a check because this time I will go after your ass.(whats left of it adter getting banged so much. Whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dymphna