"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Monday, January 18, 2010

Me & God

I've always felt the connection between Me and God, but I have been hurting Spiritually for a while now. I came upon a post today at Life Blessons that has made me want to re-connect. Click HERE To See The Post that inspired me.

May I dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life and gaze upon his beauty (from Psalm 27).


Thank you Lord for letting me ALWAYS come back to you no matter how many times I've sinned against you. Please help me be stronger and always do what is right. I don't ever want to do anything that is offensive to you. But you know me I need ALL the help I can get. Show me what keeps me away from you and teach me how to remove these barriers. Give me a forgiving heart, teach me to forgive myself as well. Teach me how to build healthy relationships with others. Please ask those that I have hurt in any way to forgive me, I meant no harm and never wanted to hurt any one.



Thank you for giving me the Gift of Love and letting me help others with a grateful heart. Thank you for the time I've had alone and for bringing me to a new job that I'm excited about. Help me do my work as best as I can. I also want to ask you to bless those that are Care Givers and those that need to be cared for. I ask you to bless my family and give them a caring, forgiving and loving spirit. May they also want to please you and you only. Help me and my family be strong, take heart and wait for the Lord


I pray for all those that are in Haiti and their families. Bless those that are there to care for them as well.


I pray to be a Proverbs 31 kind of wife, that I would greatly enrich his life, and do him good and not harm all of my life.

Psalm 126
When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed.  Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them." The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.

Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negev.

Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy. He who goes out weeping, carrying seed to sow, will return with songs of joy, carrying sheaves with him.


Here are a few more helpful thoughts from Life Blessons.

My new approach to praying for others

Learning to embrace where God was calling me--even when it was the last thing I wanted to do

A Bedtime Prayer to Restore Your Soul Tonight

Unexpected insights from a boring Old Testament li...

Ever wonder how God “talks” or how to “hear” him?

Learning the art of hospitality, one step at a tim...

How I’ve learned to deal with my anxieties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dymphna