"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Thursday, January 14, 2010

Candy

I want to make these! Found at The Cooks Next Door



NUT CLUSTERS
(I adapted this slightly from my friend, Micah!)
12 oz. can of salted peanuts
6 oz. Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
6 oz. Butterscotch chips
2 oz. White Chocolate or vanilla chips
Milk or cream
Melt the semi-sweet and butterscotch chips in the microwave. Stir in peanuts and drop on waxed paper. Melt white chocolate chips with a splash (less than a tsp.) of cream or milk to thin and drizzle over finished clusters.
(I often double this recipe and use 2 cans of peanuts, 1 whole bag of semi-sweet chips and 1 whole bag of butterscotch chips – I think they are 11 oz. each.).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dymphna