"Those who dance are considered to be insane by those who can't hear the music."
- anonymous


Saturday, January 9, 2010

Food

I don't like cooking very much and I often don't know what I want to eat. I like the idea of having cooked meat ready to make it just a little easier for myself. I found this post on Eat at Home.

Place boneless chicken breasts still frozen in a casserole dish, cover it tightly with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 – 2 hours.  Add a little water on the chicken before covering it with foil, do the same thing with chicken that has bones.
Once cooked, pull meat apart with a fork.  Cool meat before freezing, then place meat in ziplock bags in 2-3 cup quantities.

For ground meat, like hamburger or sausage, I brown it on the stove top.  Rinse it under very hot water to remove the grease.  Freeze in ziplock bags.  Sometimes I brown diced onion with it.

Steaming ground beef using a large spaghetti pot how-to from Tami's Tips and Tricks

Click HERE for instructions.

Sweet Potato Preparation 

@Tami's Tips and Tricks 

Wash and peel your potatoes and then dice them into small cubes (the larger they are, the longer they take to get tender...so make them about an inch or smaller in size)
Click HERE for instructions.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dymphna